RETURN POLICYWe understand that somethings don't workout. Here are our terms and policies for returns and exchanges.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Products may be returned within thirty (30) days of purchase if it has not been worn/used to work out in or washed.
- Products must be returned in as-new condition with original packaging.
- Tags are attached, product is in its original polybag.
- SALE ITEMS CANNOT BE RETURNED OR EXCHANGED
- All Custom sales and orders are final.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to return or exchange products. We suggest a shipping method with tracking to ensure your product makes it back to Varlo HQ. We are not responsible for lost packages.
- If you are sending back for a return. Please note we only credit you back in the amount of the merchandise being returned. Shipping charges are not refundable.
- PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right to refund at our discretion based on the condition an item is returned. If an item is without tags, without it's polybag, dirty, of odor and distressed, refund will not be granted.
DEFECTIVE / FLAWED PRODUCTSVarlo stands behind all products. If you a think product has a workmanship or material flaw, within ninety (90) days of purchase, please email a photo to email@example.com and we will take a look. Some things that do NOT fall under manufacturer's defect involve:
- Material pilling due to rubbing up against a saddle bag or race belt.
- Material pilling due to contact with rough surface or bike saddle.
- Skin chafing is not due to a defect. If you are prone to chafing, we suggest using BodyGlide or a similar product to protect your skin while riding or working out.
TO SEND BACK YOUR MERCHANDISE:Click here print + fill out the form and enclose it with your merchandise. Returns and Exchanges should be sent to: VARLO, 1415 Marlton Pike East, Suite LL8, Cherry Hill NJ, 08034